Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The real 'power breakfast'

What's your morning routine? Me, as I open my eyes and sit up the bed, I say a prayer to praise God and thank Him for giving me another day to serve Him in my own little way. Then I get up and do the things I have to do like clean the house, bathe the dog, cook, etc. And then I sit down for breakfast, after which (and sometimes during) I read the Word of God, the Holy Bible. Feeding the soul more than the physical body, for me, is the real "power breakfast" and the best way to start the day right.

My brekkie for the day - a cup of coffee and goodies from BreadTalk which my hubby brought home last night plus a few slices of garlic toast from French Baker. Here also is my Bible which I read everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment