Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Deliciosa comida!

Dulcinea has been around since 1963 but it was my first time eating there three weeks ago or in early January. Since Trinoma Mall opened in 2007, I rarely go to SM North Edsa anymore (to avoid the huge crowd) but I'm glad I did that Saturday afternoon, tagging along my daughter, because I got to see restaurants that are not found in Trinoma. One of such is Dulcinea, a restaurant known for serving Spanish cuisine like Paella Valenciana, Lengua Estofada and Pollo Rollo. Dulcinea, however, is more synonymous with Churros con Chocolate. A churro, according to Wikipedia, is a fried-dough pastry dipped in hot chocolate and usually eaten for breakfast. It can be considered as the Spanish doughnut. Churros we were not drawn toward on that occasion, however, as my daughter and I had other things in mind (and they're not Spanish. haha!), even for dessert. I had set my eyes on the Fish Fillet Sandwich, while the daughter could not be swayed from having Pesto Linguine. And how we both enjoyed our meal! The pasta, sandwich and fries all tasted great and were extremely satisfying. We ended our meal with a slice of Sans Rival which was delicious as well, although the coffee which I paired it with was not really awesome. I hope to be back soon to Dulcinea for lunch to try their paella. :-)


Fish Fillet Sandwich with Fries, P99.

Pesto Linguine, P190.
Sanz Rival, P62.
House Blend Coffee, P60.

Iced Tea, P50.

Other Dulcinea branches are at SM Megamall, Mall of Asia, Greenbelt 1, Glorietta 4, Greenhills Shopping Center, Robinsons Galleria, Tomas Morato, Ali Mall, Eastwood, Power Plant Mall and SM City Fairview. 


No comments:

Post a Comment