Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Food for warmth

Pretty cold these days, the nights especially, huh? Even at noontime Monday last week, Pam, my co-worker-friend, and I were still feeling a little cold, what more with an overcast sky. Thus, at the nearby Panciteria Lido restaurant (near our office, that is), it didn't take us long to decide to have something to warm our tummies for lunch. Wanton Mami for me, Beef Brisket Wanton Mami for Pam. As side dish, I went for Bola-Bola Siopao while Pam had Chicken Feet. My soup was mildly seasoned (there's no overwhelming flavor, which was good to me) , comforting and filling. The siopao, however, wasn't much to my liking. I sampled Pam's beef wanton mami and chicken feet and liked them as well. Overall, it was a nice second time for me at Panciteria Lido. A third time is in the offing, for sure, as there's so many other things I'm looking forward to trying here.


Wanton Mami, Solo, P80.

Chicken Feet, P75.

Beef Brisket Wanton Mami, Solo, P85.

Bola-Bola Siopao, P65.


Chili sauce and toasted garlic to make my day. :-)

Inside Panciteria Lido


2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of noodle soup but when I tried pho hoa's beef stew noodles, I became one. But of course, I try mami too, from time to time. :)

    Anyway, thanks for visiting my site, sorry for the delayed visit, will link you up with my other site as it's all about food, a personal site too. :)

    ~ Tal | ThePinayWanderer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried beef stew noodles at Pho Hoa., but thanks for giving me an idea. Yes, please do link me up. Thanks!

      Delete