Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunny day + nice brekkie = happy morning!

Eating out for breakfast is a luxury for me since I'm a late riser and rarely do I leave the house in the a.m. (I go to work at noontime, too.). Today is one of those rare occasions. I had an errand so I had to get up earlier than usual and head over to QC, tagging along my daughter. And we didn't pass up the chance to have breakfast at McDonald's if only for their hash brown and sausage! Yummy! At this branch at the corner of Mindanao and North Avenues, there's McCafe, too, so we were able to get "specialty coffee" - cappuccino for me, cafe latte for my daughter. I went for a hotcake and sausage meal plus hash brown (P102), while my daughter had Big Breakfast consisting of rice with sausage and fried egg plus hash brown (P121). We added P40 to each order to upgrade our drinks to cappuccino and cafe latte.  
Breakfasts such as this on a sunny day indeed make for a happy morning. :-)
By the way, we're on the last days of summer for this year, so go out into the sun for a few good minutes for that healthful dose of Vitamin D! Have a blessed week ahead!

 

My breakfast - hotcakes with sausage, hash brown and cappuccino
Big Breakfast for my daughter, who's not fond of fried rice so she had it changed to plain rice.
Cappuccino - P75 for a regular cup; just add P40 to a value meal for an upgrade.

Cafe Latte, also P75 for a small cup; just add P40 if you order a meal and want to change your drink.

Inside McDonald's at North Ave. corner Mindanao Ave. in QC
I love the classy interiors of this McDonald's store. 






No comments:

Post a Comment