Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Great sandwiches and more at Country Style

I'm usually headed for Quezon City on Saturdays to get our organic veggies at the QC Memorial Circle but yesterday was different as I didn't go out of my home city of Manila. It was my water baptism day at the Cathedral of Praise (Yeeeey!) on Taft Avenue and before the ceremony, my son and I met my daughter who had just gotten out of school, waiting at SM City Manila. We had to have snacks, I thought, before the church service and Country Style was my choice as I wanted to have a sandwich and a plate of spaghetti. My two kids agreed and so these we had:   


Ham Sandwich with Iced Tea, P95.

Bagel Deluxe with Iced Tea, P95.

Spaghetti with Iced Tea, P70.

Brewed Coffee, P35.

Not seen here: me - full and satisfied.
 
A dizzying array of donuts and muffins.

My little boy is all smiles over the spaghetti and ham sandwich.


As Valentine's Day was only a few days ago, Country Style's Valentine promo was still on. Lucky me was able to save on moolah. Haha! The ham sandwich, for instance was now just P95 whereas before, it cost P115. I was pleasantly surprised that I only had to shell out P355 for 2 orders of spaghetti, a ham sandwich, bagel, coffee and 3 glasses of iced tea! Not only were our food very affordable, everything was so good and filling too! I liked that the ham sandwich had lots of veggies. My little boy and I liked the spaghetti too - saucy and a little sweet. I enjoyed my coffee as well though it came a little too strong. Meanwhile, daughter said she liked her bagel too and added that it was so filling she was able to finish only half of it. Well, she had a few forkfuls of my spaghetti, that's why.

Aside from what we ordered, you can also have donuts, soup, salad, sausages, omelette and other kinds of sandwiches at Country Style. They have stores at Ali Mall, SM City Fairview, Paseo Center, Market! Market! and Robinson's Place Novaliches, among other places.

No comments:

Post a Comment